- Embarrassing odours, perceived poor hygiene and lack of care
- Poor air quality, poor ventilation and recycled air
- Infections, Norovirus, Common Cold and Influenza
- Increased staff absenteeism, increased costs of agency personnel
PERFECT FOR USE IN
- Residential care homes
- Hospital bedrooms
- GP waiting rooms
- GP and dentists consulting rooms
The AS20 is completely safe for use in an area of continuous occupation such as care home bedrooms. Poor ventilation, incontinence and medical conditions create bacteria, and in many cases even regular cleaning and disinfecting are simply not enough.
The addition of masking agents can make odours worse and do nothing to control the spread of micro-organisms. AirSteril gets to the root cause of the problem by controlling the bacteria and viruses, therefore improving the air quality and eliminating mould.