Source are on the hunt for the next TWO team members to join the Warehouse & Logistic department. We’re looking for the next Mikey (x2)!
With 1000’s of product coming in and going out of the warehouse everyday, there is a huge emphasis on a smooth running of all warehousing processes.
We are looking for a team player. Our culture at Source forms part of the unique and award-winning customer journey that sets us apart from the competition.
Across all departments, high standards are set and new team members need to adopt this in order to succeed and progress within the company.
- Unloading deliveries (usually pallets from lorries)
- Allocating stock
- Picking orders
- Loading vans
- Keep warehouse clean and presentable
- Working with drivers on routing and logistics
- Ordering stock
- Stock takes
We are looking for a good personality fit. We achieve a lot because there is mutual respect among our team and therefore we will be hiring on personal qualities that fall in line with our team. These include;
- Time keeping
- A great communicator
- Working as part of a team
- Being able to adapt and be versatile
- Working well under pressure or within a small window of time
- Attention to detail
- Having the attitude to see a task through to completion
- Willingness to learn and train
- Embrace new initiatives and services
- Contribute to ways of evolving existing processes
- Get involved in the community work we commit to as part of our ethos
- Clean driving license
- Forklift driving license
- Ability to do shift work (7am-3pm or 9am-5pm)
- Warehousing or logistics experience
We will consider apprentices for one of the two roles available.
Hourly rate or salary will depend on experience and qualifications but we will meet all candidates who we feel have potential for this specific role.
Please call 01276 676006 and ask for Stuart or Dave to apply for the role.