Credit to one of our paper suppliers for evolving the way hand towels are packaged. We love these Handy Packs for a number of reasons and having seen them in use in the commercial cleaning sector, we’re convinced that Katrin are blazing a trail.
- Save on waste – These Handy Packs are fully recyclable so massively improve your carbon footprint compared to bulky cardboard boxes.
- Save on waste, again – The Handy Pack is dual purpose in that it doubles up as a refuse sack. It hold its shape to allow cleaners to use it as a refuse bin on their trolleys. Plus, it’s transparent so conforms to lots of building policies.
- Easy to transport – Our good friend, Claire, at Metsa said she could ‘carry two Handy Pack whilst walking in her heels’. Enough said, really. The handles make life easier for transporting from van to site and for cleaners within the site itself. Can you imagine a cleaner carry two cases of hand towels around the building with ease?
- Easy to store – You think something that is essentially a bag wouldn’t hold its shape. Not the Handy Pack. These stack like bricks so will keep your stores neat and tidy.
- Waterproof and durable – Hand towel cases can get wet during transport if its raining or if there is a spillage in a cleaners cupboard. The Handy Pack will not let any water in and you won’t get any soggy cardboard or damaged hand towels.
Which products come in this awesome pack?
Katrin are still using cardboard boxes for many of their products. However, here are the products that come packaged in the Handy Pack;
- 343061 – Katrin Plus Non Stop M3
- 343085 – Katrin Plus Non Stop L3
- 343016 – Katrin Basic Non Stop M2
- 343047 – Katrin Plus Non Stop M2
- 343023 – Katrin Classic Non Stop M2
- 343030 – Katrin Classic Non Stop L2
- 61649 – Katrin Plus ZZ White
- 61694 – Katrin Classic ZZ White
- 61717 – Katrin Classic ZZ Green
So, if you want an easy way to get some green points just get in touch and we’ll give you a price on the hand towel that best suits your needs.