SYR Taskforce Offer Free Cleaning Advice
Cleaning equipment manufacturers, Scot Young Research, are doing the rounds visiting our customers who want to be brought into the ‘new age’ of cleaning.
Techniques and product innovation is traditionally slow in this industry but there are still new tools for specific jobs.
We visited one of our schools customers to see if there were any traditional methods that could be updated in order to improve the quality of cleaning and save time in the process.
- Floor types; wooden halls and corridors, non-slip safety floors
- Existing systems; looped socket mop heads and kentucky 16oz mop heads
- Proposed systems; flat mop, dry mop, Rapid Mop, deck scrubber, edging tool, squeegee
- The SYR Interchange Handle is the only handle you need for all SYR mopping applications
Matt from SYR showed our customer, Paul, the flat mopping system that would replace the socket mops in the large hall area. He also showed the versatility of a flat mop which includes skirting boards, walls, signage, canopies and of course, floors.
3 Phases of Mopping
Flat Mopping Technique
Skirting Board Cleaning
Non-slip ‘Altro’ Floors
As seen in washrooms, art rooms, kitchens and corridors, these floors are a nightmare to keep clean BUT, you can kind of get away with it as they are so good at HIDING the dirt.
They also have a two fantastic edging tools. One is curved for those Altro floors that fix to the top of skirting board, creating an awkward curve that is tricky to clean.
SYR Edging Tool
An astonishing demo by Matt showed how a clean looking new non-slip floor was actually full of dirt and germs.
SYR Deck Scrubber
SYR Drying Mop
This result was with just water, deck scrubber and squeegee.
Having access to a laundry dictates which mopping solutions to go for. Most modern mops from SYR can be laundered up to 500 times.
- A more time efficient schedule
- More versatile cleaning equipment
- Better cleaning results (in less time)
- Cost saving
Book your Source SYR Taskforce consultation today!