The REN system cleans any brand, size or style of escalator or travellator in minutes, not hours!
- No external power source needed
- One person operational
- Stopping the escalator is not required
- Lightweight design makes it easy to transport and simple to store
- Engineered sponge pads clean the toughest stains, effectively and gently
- Pads can be cleaned and reused
Instructions for use:
Safely block all passenger traffic from escalator before starting cleaning procedure
- Mount the cleaning pad, with the white side to the back of the device
- Pre-spray dirty, neglected escalator treads. Allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time before cleaning
- Fill saturation tub with specified amount of cleaning solution, place the device into the tub and compress firmly with pumping action until the pad is saturated
- Center the device with the oncoming escalator treads, place device on escalator and apply moderate downward pressure to aid in the cleaning cycle
- Never stand or step on the device
- Keep hands, loose items, clothing, hair & jewellery away from device during operation
- Always use the handle to place and remove the device from the escalator
- Make sure escalator is completely dry before allowing passengers back on
V series REN Pad fits these manufacturers;
V series REN Pad is designed to fit escalators and travellators with tread grooves measuring 34 ridges per every 12 inches across the tread.
The V REN Pad is available in three widths to fit 24″, 32″, and 40″ escalators. (600,800,1000mm)
W series REN Pad fits these manufacturers
W series REN Pad is designed to fit escalators and travellators with tread grooves measuring 36 ridges per every 12 inches across the tread.
The W REN Pad is available in three widths to fit 24″, 32″, and 40″ escalators. (600,800,1000mm)
- MONTGOMERY KONE
The Pad Holder with detachable Saturation Tub is available in three widths to fit 24″, 32″, and 40″ escalators and accommodates 3/4 inch threaded pole handles.
Head Unit & Tub 24″ 600mm
Head Unit & Tub 32″ 800mm
Head Unit & Tub 40″ 1000mm
Recommended cleaning solution amount by pad size:
- For a 24” pad — use 16-oz of diluted cleaning solution
- For a 32” pad — use 20-oz of diluted cleaning solution
- For a 40” pad — use 24-oz of diluted cleaning solution
TREAD CLEAN & Dilution Recommendations
REN developed TREAD CLEAN solution for use with Cleaning Pads to achieve maximum results for both restorative, deep cleaning and daily maintenance use.
Special non-corrosive formulation will not harm escalator mechanics, plastic parts, aluminum or painted treads. TREAD CLEAN dries quickly leaving no sticky residue.
10:1 dilution ratio is recommended for Maintenance, Restorative and Emergency spill resolution.
Check out the full kit on the Source Supplies website!