The fundamental difference being that React is NOT safe on soft metals.
In a nutshell;
- ACT Original – Sulphamic acid (safe on stainless steel) – read our blog on ACT Original
- React – Phosphoric acid (not safe on stainless steel)
However, it is very powerful and therefore extremely efficient at removing hardened lime scale from porcelain or tiles.
Where and how can React be used?
- Toilet bowls
- Changing room floors
- Shower floors
Check out the Selden CleanFM generated REACT Task Card.
- Use the correct PPE
- Longer contact time will improve results
- Never let it touch soft metals
- Rinse thoroughly after the surface has been scrubbed with clean water
If in doubt, refer to the REACT Product Info Card.