We are excited about a unique, revolutionary pull door hygiene handle and Push plate that automatically dispenses sanitising gel onto the users hand. This was originally designed for use in high-risk areas, ideally for use in food processing plants, hospitals, clean rooms and all staff/ public toilets to ensure that hand hygiene is enforced helping to greatly reduce the spread of pathogens across numerous industries.
The Purehold PUSH is a self-cleaning antibacterial door push plate for use on the push side of the door. Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PUSH plate is easily installed in under 30 seconds.
Some of the benefits for PUSH Plate:
- Magnetically secured to back plate – and can be changed effortlessly without tools
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption
- Shelf life of 12 months, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door surfaces
See how easy the push plate is to install!
The Purehold PULL is a self-cleaning antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for lower-risk areas.
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PULL is easily installed onto pull door handles by simply “snapping” into place in under 30 seconds. It’s perfect for toilet and office doors!
Some Of the benefits for Pull Handle
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9%1 of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface
- Will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm
- Shelf life of 6 months, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed
- The standard colour is metallic silver, but also available in blue and black
The Purehold PULL will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm (these are the 3 most common in the UK).
See how easy the Pull plate is to install
How it Works?
It’s as simple as 1,2,3
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle / push plate by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it’s DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteut and Staph Aureus.