Urinal screens are becoming a big business and a staple in men’s washrooms. The competition is hotting up and the manufacturers are upping their game as a result.
P-Wave were amongst the first to bring out a punchy fragrance and had a lot of success with their mango fragrance, in particular. However, the mat was not perfect and splash back was an issue.
The revised model has a longer ‘profusions’ of bristles which help with its performance and having had it on test at Source for a month or so, we are impressed.
- Contains even more fragrance than the original P-Wave thanks to the longer protusions
- Releases optimised bacteria that clean the urinal and eliminate odours
- Super long protrusions eliminate urine splash back, keeping the P in the pan
- Unique date tabs helps you know when to change it
- Lasts a minimum of 30 days
- Allows full view of urinal drain thanks to translucent design that ensures optimal drain flow while trapping debris
- Shrinks a little in size as it releases beneficial bacteria, odour fighting fragrance
- No ozone depleting ingredients
- 00% less VOC’s than an aerosol
- Saves time in cleaning the floors and wall around the urinal
- Keeps trousers dry!
- No need to constantly check as you have to with blocks or inferior fragranced urinal screens
- No more debris (chewing gum, cigarette butts, litter, toilet roll) blocking the urinal drain
Note – watch out for grey import imitations!
Download the Source PWave Brochure.
Check out my video for more information