To give your staff the best chance of achieving good results, an up to date understanding of how to get the most from your chemical range in the safest way possible is really important.
Ask yourself these 3 questions;
- When was the last time your cleaning team were COSHH trained?
- Do they even know what it means?
- Would your premises pass a COSHH inspection?
You probably have a team of cleaners who have cleaned for years and are good at it, doing it their way. That’s fine but everyone can learn a few tricks of the trade. Here are my top 4 reasons why you should book in with us for a training session;
- SAVES TIME – learning the best ways to use our chemicals will enable cleaners to be more efficient
- SAVES MONEY – excessive use of chemicals is a common mistake. Not only does it cause more work but it’s expensive!
- BETTER RESULTS – is there a better way or a better product to use for a specific job? We’ve got some great tips for you
- SAFETY – using the wrong chemical can be really dangerous and lead to all sorts of implications (!)
Here’s how it done;
- We come to you and train groups of about 10-15 at a time
- Allow for about 30-45 minutes per group
- We’ll issue a certificate for all attendees
- We can demonstrate how to use the chemicals on specific surfaces or areas
- Q&A to ensure everyone has understood the session
- Your team go away and take their cleaning to the next level!
We’ll also set you up with personalised documentation including; training packs, wall charts for specific areas, safety data sheets, pocket task cards, dilution labels etc. These can be produced in over 20 languages.
Want to book us in? Give us a call today.
Midlands and South East 01276 676006
South and South West 01308 423728
‘We would definitely recommend the Selden COSHH Training as the first step for the development of all staff and operatives within the cleaning industry’
Carl Hannah, Managing Director -CJH Cleaning Services
One more thing, IT’S FREE!