These cloths Vileda are a great way to ensure cross-infection is reduced to a minimum.
They are also a versatile option for created a wipe that is impregnated with the virucidal chemical of your choice.
How To Use
Conventional methods: Dip and wring the wipe by using a bucket with cleaning solution or spray cleaning solution onto the wipe via a spray bottle. Wipe over the surface and dispose the wipe.
- Open the plastic pack with 50 wipes and place it in a Vileda 6L bucket. Wrap the plastic bag over the bucket rim.
- Pour 500 mL (for cleaning) or 600 mL (for disinfection) of solution over the stack of wipes.
- After waiting 15 minutes the liquid is evenly distributed within the stack of MicroOne wipes which are now ready to use
- Use all wipes during the day to prevent bacterial growth
- When using disinfecting solution the wipes can be stored up to 7 days
- The plastic bag-in-bucket concept prevents that the bucket gets in touch with the moist wipes
- No residues and soiling in the bucket mean no bacterial growth on the bucket inner surface
- The lid of the bucket is easy to open and to close