We are currently working with 3 customers (2 large schools and 1 leisure centre) on finding the best cleaning machines for their requirements.
Each have different needs so I thought it would be useful to make our advice available to all.
Things we need to consider are;
- Type of floor – Altro safety flooring, ceramic tiles (wet and dry side), gymnasium etc and the type of brush or pad required
- Location of use and storage – Is there a lift available? How mobile does it need to be? What size space does it need to fit into and be stored in?
- Power options – Battery or mains?
- Size of area being cleaned – What size tanks does it need?
- Budget – Entry level machine or one with all the bells and whistles?
- Operators – Who will be using it? What training is required?
Cleaning machines can be a fantastic way to achieve better results and save money. The initial outlay is a big commitment, yes, but the benefits far outweigh alternative manual cleaning methods in most circumstances. Give us a call if you’d like to chat through your requirements.