Source Supplies support the Happy Foundation
The Happy Foundation was established in 2013 to bring a range of environmentally friendly products to market and also help fundraise for the Happy Foundation which supports children and families living with a lost limb.
With each Happy Product sold, we give all the profits to the foundation.
The Happy Handz Foaming Sanitizer
Here at Source Supplies, we love it. First of all, it’s a foam sanitizer. That alone is a novelty and a much nicer to feel than a gel. The bright blue colour reminds a few of us here at Source of nights out on the old WKD Blue but putting our social habits of yesteryear to one side, the vibrant blue will appeal to kids more than a clear gel.
Why is it different?
Happy Handz is a foam sanitizer unlike the majority of sanitizers currently on the market, suitable for young and old as opposed to the current array of alcohol based gels.
- Alcohol Free
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria
- Non flammable
- Non toxic
- All ingredients derived from non animal sources
- BS EN 1500 compliant
The Happy Handz sanitizer liquid is manufactured in the UK, and has been tested and approved by the NHS being compliant to BS EN1500, and is manufactured to comply with the UK Cosmetic (safety) regulations 1996. It is an excellent product and is ideal for use by children in schools being alcohol free and non flammable.
Here’s a list of features that non-alcohol hand sanitizers have;
- Kills 99.99% of Germs/Bacteria/Viruses
- Organic compound; provides a protective “shield”
- Leaves hands feeling soft
- Fragrance Free & Dye Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Non-flammable / non-toxic
- Lasts for up to 4 hours after application
- Rinse Free / Breaks through Dirt
- Antiseptic; can be applied to cuts/abrasions
- Non-damaging to floors, walls, garments, jewellery
- Soft Foam format / No Residue
- Imbedded moisturizer
We are selling 500ml pump foam spray for £4.50 each.