GreasePak Biological Drain Maintenance System is an easy way to keep your kitchen grease under control.
GreasePak is a biological drain maintenance system designed to work with GreasePak MSGD5 fluid, a highly concentrated active bio-enzymatic fluid specially formulated to degrade (FOG’s) fats, oils and greases found in commercial kitchen drains.
A commercial kitchen without an effective means of grease removal might contravene the regulations.
GreasePak is CE certified, and with thousands of standalone installations, still the only bioremediation system to be BBA-approved as an effective form of grease removal – that can legally work with grease traps or on its own.
User-friendly, bag-in-box GreasePak MSGD5 fluid is lightweight and easy to handle.
Replacement fluid boxes are simply slipped into the wall-mounted GreasePak module.
Simple to operate and refill, operators can easily change GreasePak refills, so there is no need for engineers to attend and service.
GreasePak MSGD has 10 bacteria strains with over 500 million colony forming bacteria per gramme
- Compliance with current legislation
- Health & Safety best practice covered with the EHO
- Simple system which is the most effective on the market
- Minimises rodent & insect infections
- No floor drums or containers – easy to handle fluid packs
- No need for engineer servicing
- Environmentally friendly & safe to use
- Saves cost by not having to employ contractors to empty un-hygienic greasetraps
- Maintains clear, free-flowing drains