This debate has been stoked more times than a fire on Guy Fawkes night
- Do air hand dryers save you money?
- Are they more hygienic than paper?
- What about the noise pollution?
- How do the electricity bills compare to the paper bills?
- Which works better?
- Which one has a better carbon footprint?
All these are questions that European microbiologists and hospital hygienists have tried to answer once and for all in a scientific consensus statement that was recently published on the Cleanzine website.