We love a backpack idea here at Source.
This bit of kit is a great way to freely move around a site with pure filtered water and a powered water fed pole for cleaning windows, fascia and other internal surfaces.
The STREAMLINE® DRAGONFLY® is the perfect answer to internal glass cleaning where a ladder or other reach equipment is normally required, as it allows you to clean windows at height with your feet on the ground. With a simple pump system and bottle filled with pure water or a light detergent glass cleaner in a backpack and a microfibre pad on a swivel mop plate attached to a telescope the DRAGONFLY® simplifies internal window cleaning forever.
Areas of use include car showrooms, stair wells and atriums in office blocks, schools, colleges, hotels, airports, shopping centres the opportunities are endless! Saving time, saving money…
The DRAGONFLY®4 internal window and glass cleaning kit brings you the latest innovation from the STREAMLINE® range of high reach cleaning equipment. It is the simplest, safest and most efficient way to clean internal windows at height – reaching up to heights beyond 10 metres!
The DRAGONFLY®4 relies on no detergents or chemicals and yet cleans a multitude of surfaces, including windows, mirrors, cladding and stainless steel surfaces to a sparkling and spot-free finish. With a compact battery and pump combination mounted in the comfortable backpack, controlled by a simple switch on one of the lightweight XR™ poles the DRAGONFLY®4 has proven to clean at height up to three times faster than traditional methods … and safely from the ground.
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals required
- Rechargeable battery – ensures the task can be completed without the worry of having to have spare batteries
- XR™ telescopic poles – no modular pole sections lying around
- Can be fitted to any of the pole sizes from the XR™ range – reaching beyond 10 metres
What does the DRAGONFLY®4 kit include?
- 500ml pouch in a backpack
- Secured battery and pump, with a lighted on/off switch
- 240-volt battery charger
- Padded backpack
- Remote control ‘press-switch’ assembly
- Mop plate head assembly with fine nozzle
- 4x microfibre pad
- An enclosure for safe storage of the belt kit when not in use
Specifciations of Telescopic Pole
- Pole Material: 70% Carbon Fibre
- Number of Sections: 4
- Minimum length: 1500mm
- Maximum Length: 5200mm-17ft
- Achievable Height: 20ft
- Weight (pole only): 1.09kg
- Tubing: Internal Coiling Hose kit
- Head Assembly: Aluminium 25cm Mob Plate with Spray tip