Role: Delivery Driver
Source Supplies is looking to add to our close-knit team due to further expansion.
We are looking to recruit a delivery driver who will be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Our ethos is to continuously provide a customer experience that is a cut above our competitors and a huge part of this involves the delivery experience. Applicants must be inherently helpful, polite, consider themselves a ‘people person’ and be willing to adopt our values from the onset.
Source drivers are known as the most helpful in the business and that’s why we happily put away all deliveries to specific locations, however tricky that place me be to get to. For this reason, our drivers need to be fit and active. Much of our stock is bulky and heavy to lift and distribute.
It’s key to us that our next delivery driver follows in the footsteps of our existing three drivers who are all very calm under pressure and ensure the customer receives a great service irrespective of poor traffic or adverse weather leading up to that delivery.
Bringing the Source Supplies brand and reputation into disrepute by careless or aggressive driving or delivering poor customer service will be met with zero tolerance.
We appreciate that our vans and drivers are the adverts for our business and that’s why the position is taken seriously. We require our drivers to take a pride in the appearance of themselves and their van and drive considerately and responsibly. Added to this, we encourage our drivers to take on a small degree of account management through engaging with customers on site.
- Arrive at Source HQ – GU15 3AQ
- Load your own van (if not loaded previous day) with the help of our warehouse team who will pick and help you load
- Deliver to a region across the South East – between 5-25 sites
- Accurately log paper work and deliver notes throughout the day
- Return to Source HQ mid-afternoon to load for the next day if enough time
Due to our company vehicle insurance policy, we are looking for someone over 25 years old.
The next team member will need to embrace our product range and be willing to learn quickly about items we sell and the customer sites we deliver to. The locations of many sites will be in Central London and the Home Counties.
- Uniform provided
- Product training provided
- Heavy duty sack barrow provided
- Sat Nav provided
- Site location support
- All vans are tracked
- Drivers are responsible for checking the safety of their vehicle and ensuring it is roadworthy on a weekly basis
- Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
- Vehicle Type:Transit Long Wheelbase
The role is currently open with immediate start.
To apply for the role, email a CV to email@example.com or call us on 01276 676006