Cleaning stainless steel that is exposed to the weather
We have recently been chosen as the supplier to a new outside Designer Outlet Mall that has a high spec finish with lots of stainless steel. These surfaces are exposed to all sorts of issues;
- Weather – rain, frost, snow, sun etc
- Airborne dust and dirt particles
- Scuff marks and touch points
What not to use
Traditional stainless steel cleaners can leave a oily residue that when used outside will attract the aforementioned airborne dust and dirt particles like a magnet.
The answer to easy and effective cleaning of external stainless steel panels, elevator doors, escalator side panels, door handles, push plates, decorative trims etc is Selden’s Glaze.
- Glaze is primarily a window, glass and VDU cleaner so it’s designed to leave minimal residue
- It’s a water based product so will dissipate static charges, thus reducing the amount of dust and dirt particles that would otherwise be drawn to the surface
- Glaze has an added solvent so it dries quickly and the surfactants improve its cleaning ability
This product is available in a 750ml trigger spray and 5 litres so it can be a cost effective solution even if there are lots of stainless steel surfaces that require frequent cleaning.