The King of Cloths
Everyone in the industry knows that Chicopee make fantastic cloths. The Lavette Super is their ‘flagship’ cloth, if you will. We love it. Whatever surface you’re wiping, this cloth does the business.
We’re all about performance over cost. However, cost is important and that’s why we’re confident in promoting this cloth as it has high ‘cost in use’ value. Compared to dishcloths and J cloths, for example, that get manky within a few uses, these represent unbelievable value. However, it’s their performance we’re really here for.
A key feature are the apertures. To you and I, they’re holes. These tiny holes enable easy collection of dirt when wiping and easy dispersal of dirt when rinsing. The bacteria is easily washed away and you’re left with a fresh smelling cloth thanks to it’s quick drying time. However much you wring out a J cloth/dishcloth/sponge, water and bacteria is still locked in which causes that stale odour.
A cleaner’s test
A test that our customers often do when we show them cloths is the scrunch. They wet the cloth and scrunch it up in their fist and assess how substantial the cloth is when ready for wiping. This cloth is bulky and passed this test every time.
Here are the facts;
- Chicopee manufacture all their own fibres – this means consistency in quality (other cloth maunfactuerer source fibre from across the world based on price or availability which effects consistency of the product)
- Cloths are colour coded for HACCP compliance – free wall charts and stickers are available
- Cloths are machine washable up to 15 times – much more durable and robust than other cloths (cost in use – they last forever!)
- Lavette Super includes an antibacterial agent – prevents build up of bacteria that can’t be washed out
- Cloths are easy to rinse – large apertures ensures easy collection and dispersal of dirt
- Lavette Super are extra strong, yet still stretchy – absorbs up to 10 times its own weight
*Samples of this and other Chicopee cloths are heading to our customers within the next two weeks!