Are your cleaning team using polish? If so, you may benefit from any of these alternatives.
90% of people I meet who are using furniture polish (trigger spray or more commonly, aerosol), are using it because it smells nice, leaves a nice shine and gives the impression that the room or area has been cleaned.
What’s the problem?
The problem is that the surfaces being ‘cleaned’ are not real wood. They are plastic work tops, tables and desks that are laminated to look like wood. Plastic is not porous so the polish is just moved around the surface on the cloth or duster.
On real wood, use a wax polish. But if it’s not wood, use one of these alternatives that all have loads more cleaning power than polish;
- Spray & Wipe – bactericidal hard surface cleaner
- Kitchen Cleaner – same as above but no colour or fragrance
- Sabre – lemon scented bactericidal hard surface cleaner
- Selgiene Ultra – virucidal cleaner that cleans too. Eliminate germs and viruses with one wipe
- Selgiene Extreme – same as above but unscented for more versatile use
All of the above will leave the surfaces smelling fresh and will be genuinely clean. Use the Selgiene products and you’ve got peace of mind that all germs have been zapped too.
Just spray one or two squirts onto a cloth (we like microfibre) and wipe over the surface. Flip the cloth over and buff.
Try before you buy
If you’d like to try one of these products, please just let us know and we’ll add one free of charge to your next order.